There are many reasons why you may require to get in touch with the IRS. People wants to communicate with IRS because of responding to an IRS notice, resolving a tax dispute, settling the tax debt, or checking the status of your tax refund and much more reason.
- Target Near Me
- Best Buy Near Me
- Autozone Near Me
- Western Union Near Me
- Map of San Antonio
- Aldi Near Me
- Map of New York
- Sams Club Near Me
- Walgreens Near Me
- Apple Store Near Me
- Apple Customer Service
- Map of California State
- Map of Florida
- Enterprise Near Me
- Map of New Jersey
- Dicks Sporting Goods Near Me
- Burger King Near Me
- Albertsons Near Me
- Bed Bath and Beyond Near Me
- Petsmart Near Me
So today in this article we will tell you different ways to contact IRS and we will also provide you IRS customer service number.
There is some IRS number for Different people:
1. IRS phone number for live person (Individuals)
2. IRS Phone number for Business
The Internal Revenue Service is the revenue service of the USA federal government. The annual budget of IRS IS $11.4 billion and 79,890 employee work in this organization. It was found on July 1, 1862, and it headquarter is in 1111 Constitution Ave, NW, Washington, DC.
If the users want to check their federal tax refund, they can do it online, by phone and with the help of the app. The IRS provide the tool online to check the where is your refund with the help of three simple alerts. Tax Return Received, Tax Refund Approved and TaxRefund sent. For this tool online you have to visit the IRS Tax refund center. Before this, it will ask about your personal information like Social Security Number (SSN), filing status, and tax refund amount (in exact whole dollars).
To check the status of the Tax refund by IRS gov phone number, you have to call on 1800-829-1954
IRS also provide the app for their smartphone users. Here we are providing the application of the android and iPhone users
IRS Phone number
IRS number for taxes
- Tax Help Line for Individuals: 800-829-1040
- Tax Help Line for Businesses: 800-829-4933
- Order Tax Forms and Publications: 800-829-3676
- Information Return Reporting: 866-455-7438
- Employer Identification Numbers (EINs): 800-829-4933
- Help Line for Tax Exempt and Government Entities (TEGE): 877-829-5500
- Help Line for Forms 706 and 709: 866-699-4083
- Help Line for Excise Tax and Form 2290: 866-699-4096
- Help Line for FBAR and Title 31: 866-270-0733
- Special Hotline for U.S. Military (Disaster or Combat Zone): 866-562-5227
- Telephone Assistance for Overseas Taxpayers: 267-941-1000 (not toll-free)
- Telephone Assistance for the Deaf (TDD): 800-829-4059
Some important points before making a call to IRS
We care about to protect the users’ identification, IRS customer service officer take a big care to make sure that they can only little discussion about your personal information to know that someone authorizes to speak on the behalf of the user.
Please ready the following document before making the call to IRS
If you are calling about your own account:
If you calling to IRS, make sure these following information should be in front of you.
- Social Security cards and birth dates for the individuals who were on the arrival you are calling about
- An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) letter in the event that you don’t have a Social Security number (SSN)
- Documenting status – Single, Head of Household, Married Filing Joint or Married Filing Separate
- Your earlier year assessment form. We may need to confirm your character before noting certain inquiries.
- A duplicate of the assessment form you’re calling about.
- Any letters or notification which is sent by IRS
If you are calling behalf of someone else’s account
If you calling to IRS, Some important document should be near to you.
- Verbal or composed approval to talk about the record of users account
- The capacity to check the citizen’s name, SSN/ITIN, impose period, form(s)
- PTIN or PIN in the event that you are an outsider designee
- A present finished and marked Form 8821, Tax Information Authorization
- A finished and marked Form 2848, Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative